Friday 13 March 2015

Happy birthday, Lydia!

Today my absolutely beautiful sister Lydia Ruby is turning nine!



Nine! Wow! I remember so clearly when you were born. We got up in the morning to find that Mum and Dad had gone to the hospital in the night. They phoned us to say that we had a new little sister and her name was Lydia. We were so excited!



You are such a sweet, lovely and kind girl, Lydia. You'll always be my very favourite second youngest sister. :)


Happy birthday and may the Lord bless you greatly in your next year!
With lots of love from your second biggest sister xxx
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Aww happy birthday Lydia!!!! I know I am a complete stranger but I just had to say happy birthday.
    Love,
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chloe! :) I'll pass on your happy birthday.

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday, Lydia!! She is so beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll pass on your happy birthday, Sarah. She is isn't she! :)

      Delete

Join the conversation!