Johnny, Danella and Ben jumping into Lake Kaniere
Good morning, friends!
I was surprised to find out that I had been tagged in the Liebster award by Mic from Mic's Room. But... I haven't done a tag for a while and tags are fun.... so... here we go!
1) Link back to the person who tagged you
2) Answer all 11 questions
3) Tag 11 bloggers who have less than a thousand readers
4) Ask them 11 questions
5) Let them know you've tagged them through social media
~The questions I must answer are as follows ~
1. Best Chapter in a book you've ever read?
Hmmm.... this is a very good question. I always like the chapter in the Anne of Green Gables book (I forget which book it is) where Anne realises she really does love Gilbert and they end up together. *yay for happy endings* It might not be the BEST chapter I've ever read but I do like it rather a lot.
2. A Book your most proud of (if not an author, a piece of artwork)?
A book I am most proud of. I'm assuming this is meaning some form of writing of my own...? I haven't written any books but I quite like some of my poems. Most of my favourite ones I've posted on this blog.
3. A Book You Can Read Over and Over?
The Narnia stories. They never get old. I just love the allegory. Also I really enjoy re-reading the Hobbit.
4. Favorite Vintage Item
Vintage item?! I'm not one for purchasing vintage items, although I do often admire them. (They often cost quite a lot of money :P). My favourite vintage item is probably my little KJV New Testament. It's seriously ancient. Not sure how old or if it qualifies as 'vintage' but there you go.
5. The best Mom & Pop Store Near You
I'll be honest, I didn't actually know what a Mom and Pop store was until I googled it just now. Friendly Mr Google reckons a Mom and Pop store is "A colloquial term for a small, independent, family-owned business. Unlike franchises and large corporations, which have multiple operations in various locations, mom and pop shops usually have a single location that often occupies a physically small space." You know what? I don't think we have any of those near us. :/ I feel like we're missing out, now.
6. A Movie and Book You Like That is Not Well Known
Well it's not a movie (that I know of) but a great book is Hind's Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard. Maybe that is quite well known. I don't know. Do you know of it?
7. Your Absolute Favorite Time Era
I quite like right now. Because I'm livin' in it.
8. What is Your Favorite Old Movie &/or TV Show?
Thunderbirds are GO! My brothers are mad on Thunderbirds shows... (they originally came out when my Dad was a boy). I quite like them because I've seen them all in the course of the boys watching them, haha. They are quite good. Currently they're showing a new version of Thunderbirds on TV but animated characters aren't nearly as good as the old puppet version!
9. A Matter Current America is Dealing With That Makes You Indignant
The matter that makes me indignant: toying with the idea of electing Mr Donald Trump.... I don't know much about American politics but I do know that Mr Trump would not be my choice of a President. Not that I get to choose.
10. Your Dream house would consist of...?
I really rather like older houses. Painted white (this one is not a deal breaker). With lots of roses and beautiful flowers everywhere. I do love beautiful flowers. I think a house with a kitchen facing the driveway/road so you can see (when in the kitchen) if someone is coming to the door would be good. And I have a thing for interesting letterboxes. I really want a quirky letterbox. Yes, that's my dream house. I don't mind about most of the other stuff. Just the letterbox, flowers and kitchen facing the right way will keep me happy.
11. Favorite Disney Character &/or Princess?
My favourite Disney character and/or princess is Anna from Frozen. For several reasons. 1: I can relate to her in a few random ways. 2: I haven't actually watched many Disney movies so I don't have many options. 3: I genuinely like her character.
And those are my answers!
Now I'm supposed to nominate 11 bloggers and inform them of their tag. I'm not even sure I know 11 bloggers who would be interested in doing the tag, but hey, let's have a go.
1. Shendl from Through My Eyes
2. Lexi from Times and Seasons of a Beautiful Life
3. Christine from Green Gables of Avonlea
4. Timothy from Tim's Blog
5. Sarah from Trusting in the Lord
6. Ashley from Precious Moments
7. Lauren from Pretty Things and Polka Dots
8. Paige from Paige's Pages
9. Hannah, Anna and Emma from the Three Musketeers
10. Matthew from Rising Dawn
11. Anyone reading this who would like to do it!
Hey, ten out of eleven isn't too bad. Struggling a bit there for that many! :D Hopefully you tagged folks don't mind too much.
I suppose I'd better write you a list of questions, then. Here goes.
1. What is the scariest thing you have ever done?
2. If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what advice would you give them?
3. Who are some famous people (currently alive) that you would like to meet someday?
4. Do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous?
5. What is your favourite joke?
6. Who or what in your life has influenced you the most?
7. Do you like spicy food?
8. If you could try out any job for a day, which job would you pick?
9. If you could learn one random skill, which skill would it be?
10. What is the biggest personal change you have ever made?
11. If someone were to make a movie about your life so far, what would that movie be called?
Thanks for reading! Have a great day. :) And thank you once again for tagging me, Mic!