Wednesday 16 July 2014

Another Birthday :D

Happy birthday to my absolutely wonderfully amazing oldest brother, Ben.



Today Ben is twelve!! The time has gone so quick! I remember when you and Johnny were little boys of 3 and 4.... then bigger boys of 7 and 8.... then even bigger and you were 10 and 11... but in just a couple of months you'll be 11 and 12!

You are such an awesome brother, Ben. Keep up the good work.

Stand up for the weak. Champion justice and faith and virtue. Always have a smile on your face. Always be willing to say "I'm sorry". Always be first to forgive. Always be ready to laugh. Always be ready to sympathize. Always put Jesus first in everything you do. Seek Him and your plans will succeed.
Always be the awesomely talented incredible brother that you are.

Happy 12th birthday, Benjamin! May the Lord bless you both now and in the coming year.


1 comment:

  1. I actually kinda did a short time ago... http://www.blessingsofbonnie.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/leibster-ish-award.html

    I will see if I can be bothered / will find the time to do it again. Thanks for nominating me though.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation!