Saturday 5 July 2014

5 Months Has Gone So Quickly!!

You know what? Two days ago our precious not-so-little Jana turned 5 months old. She's so cute, always smiling or laughing or both! Here are two absolutely adorable photos Abbie took of her. 

I remember how tiny she was back in February when she was born on Mum and Dad's wedding anniversary. Now, she's growing fast, putting on lots of weight and making sure we all love her to bits. :D





By the way, I have a couple of friends leaving for a missions trip today. They would appreciate lots of prayer! Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. None of the images are working for me... Even in your previous posts which had worked previously. It doesn't work in different browsers either.
    - Jennifer T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same for me.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for letting me know that you can't see them either. They come up for me as a grey triangle with an exclamation mark in the middle. The only problem is that I don't know what to do to fix it because in the draft box they come up fine!! Any help or advice to this confused non-technical blogger is much appreciated!

      Delete
  2. I can see them now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see the ones in this post. But now the photos in your 'Throwback Thursday' post and also some earlier posts with photos from your camera, have gone, although they were there a couple of days ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I can also see the ones in the About me page gone and most of the photos from the My family page along with one in the sidebar. I guess I will have to manually reinstate each missing photo. This is going to take forever!

      Delete

Join the conversation!