Tuesday 22 July 2014

Another Award

So, recently I have been nominated by Matthew from Rising Dawn in the ever popular, circulating, Leibster Award. Originally I couldn't decide if I would do it, but now I've decided in the award's favour. Here we go.

liebsterblack

Award Rules
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given by the person who gave you the award.
3. Write 11 questions of your own.
4. Tag 11 people (or however many you can think of).


Facts about me
1. I love frozen banana.
2. I am not afraid of heights in the least.
3. Fuchsias are my favourite flower.
4. I like sketching.
5. I can name all the Duggar kids in the right order (including grandchildren, daughter in law and son in law).
6. I was born on a Friday at 7:50 am.
7. I like playing card games more than board games.
8. I have fainted twice before.
9. I have had a facebook account for about 14 months now.
10. I love using long words. :)
11. I know a wonderful secret....


Matthew's questions

1. Who is your favourite book character? Or, at least, who is one of your favourite book characters?
I love Tommy and Tuppence Beresford in the Agatha Christie books. They are such awesome characters.
2. Do you prefer reading fantasy or science fiction? Or maybe another genre?
Mysteries are brilliant.... particularly the aforesaid Agatha Christie books.
3. What sort of character interests you more? The protagonist, the antagonist, supporting characters, or opposing characters? (My terminology is thus: The protagonist is the main character, the antagonist is the adversary, and the supporting and opposing characters are the minor characters that do just that.)
The protagonist is usually my favourite character. I always root for them. :)
4. What books have you recently read?
Hmmm... let me see. 'Kisses from Katie' by Katie Davis, 'Partners in Crime' by Agatha Christie, 'The Lost Prince of Samavia' by Frances Hodgson Burnett and 'Biggles and the Black Mask' by W.E. Johns.
5. What book is next on your reading list?
I don't really have a reading list... probably I'll just scan our shelves and see if any titles capture my attention. :)
6. What do you value most in a book? Strong characters, a good theme, perfect or close-to-perfect grammar…the list goes on and on.
A good plot with plenty of suspense, and lots of fascinating and interesting characters.



My questions for my nominees

1. What is the most recent book you've read?
2. Icecream or cake?
3. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
5. What makes you smile?
6. Favourite season of the year?
7.What is the first thing you do in the morning?
8. Are you ticklish?
9. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
10. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
11.  If you could travel back in time, what period would you go back to?



My nominees 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!