Saturday 14 September 2013

Meet Esther and Sophia

Today I'd like you all to meet another two of my blog readers who participated in my interview, Esther and Sophia.

Firstly, meet Esther, who is 15, blogs at Jewels of Jesus and is the oldest in her family. Esther has been following my blog since it began in January 2013.

Here are some of her answers to the interview questions:

Question: What do you do in your spare time?

"Spare time? What's that? If I have time to do anything, you'd usually find me on the computer either reading blogs, writing, or doing designing. :) I love designing!"


Question: Which holiday spot sounds best to you? (Choose out of five choices)

"Staying by a lake (provided that the lake is pretty big and the water isn't too cold). The lake shouldn't have sandflies or mosquitoes or anything nasty like that. :)"

Question: What would you like written on your epitaph?

"I would like the salvation message written there. Something like a combination of John 3:16, Acts 16:31, 1 Cor. 15:50, 57, 1 John 1:9, and John 6:37."


Question: Any quote / favourite Bible verse / inspirational story etc to share?

“If I saw you hitchhiking, I’d smile and return your thumb’s up, just for you doing such a great job of being a positive roadside influence.”
― Jarod Kintz (I know nothing about who this Jarod Kintz is, but the quote from him is really funny!)

That's probably not what you were asking for, though. :)

I really like the story God Sees the Truth, But Waits, by Leo Tolstoy. (read it here) I love how Tolstoy tells the story!"


Question: What is one thing you wish people around you would do more of / less of?

"Hmm...I don't know. I do wish people would learn how to practice their faith more--how to be a real genuine Christian instead of just lukewarm professing Christians that like keeping their faith confined to Sundays."


Question: If you could meet any person, fiction or non-fiction, past or present, who would it be?

"Oh, Jesus, to be sure! :) I think it would be amazing to meet Him. I'm so glad I'll be able to be with Him forever when I die! :)"


Question
: Which animal group appeals to you most as a possible pet?

"Medium animal e.g. goat, sheep pig"


Question: And lastly... what would your idea of a perfect meal be? Can be anything!

"Hmm...I think a perfect meal would be anything that Jesus prepares and attends. Like when He fed the 5 thousand, or after His resurrection when He fed the disciples bread and fish. I think that would be the perfect meal. :)"



Now, I'd like you all to meet Sophia, who is the second oldest in her family and doesn't blog. Sophia has been following my blog since it began in January 2013.

Question: What do you do in your spare time?

"Write, read and sing"


Question: Which holiday spot sounds best to you? (Choose out of five choices)

"Tramping trip / could be in mountainous terrain or a forest"


Question: What would you like written on your epitaph?

"What?!"


Question: Any quote / favourite Bible verse / inspirational story etc to share?

“The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? "


Question: If you could meet any person, fiction or non-fiction, past or present, who would it be?

"Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart?"


Question: Which animal group appeals to you most as a possible pet?

"Medium animal e.g. goat, sheep pig"


Question: And lastly... what would your idea of a perfect meal be? Can be anything!

"Lasagna squares, rice, and ginger beer"


Esther and Sophia - thank you so much for participating in the interview. I love reading all the responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!