Thursday 23 May 2013

Tagged... AGAIN

Well, I've had several tags that I haven't responded to because I felt that it will only get everyone heartily sick of the same tag. (Like I am.) But now I have just gotten tagged AGAIN so I thought "Oh well, I'll do something different then maybe people won't be so bored reading it."

(Oh, by the way, I was tagged by Rayne Speryll . I guess I should thank her...)

So I'll do something different. That was a brainwave. The only problem is, WHAT? Yeah. I am stuck for ideas, too.

Maybe I'll just post ten rather fascinating facts, NOT necessarily about me... but hopefully you'll find it interesting.

1.) 11 % of people are left handed
2.) August has the highest percentage of births
3.) The average person falls asleep in 7 minutes (I am not sure how true this one is.)
4.) A bear has 42 teeth
5.) "Dreamt" is the only word that ends in mt
6.) Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world there is a duck watching you.
7.) A cat has 32 muscles in each ear
8.) Macadamia nuts are toxic to dogs
9.) Each time you see a full moon you always see the same side
10.) All your blinking in one day equates to 1/2 hour with your eyes shut

So that's 10 random facts. If you read this and want to do the same on your blog, consider yourself tagged. Otherwise, don't bother. :-)

2 comments:

  1. 3: I am most definitely not an average person. I take more than half an hour to go to sleep.
    6: Oceania?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I take ages to go to sleep as well. Often it's 1-2 hours.
      Hmm. I found them on a random website somewhere. I didn't take the time to check them for accuracy... I guess I'll have to change it.

      Delete

Join the conversation!