Sunday 19 May 2013

Moving On

Danella and I sometimes sing this song together that we found in a music book. It's a really gorgeous song with beautiful lyrics and a sweet tune. These are the lyrics.

(singer one)Moving on
(singer two) Moving on
(singer one) Moving on
(singer two) Moving on

(both) We have fun together while we're moving on
(singer two) Moving on
We don't know what's up ahead
Or what might have been instead
We're just where our road has lead and moving on.

(singer one)Moving on
(singer two)Moving on
(singer one) Moving on
(singer two) Moving on

(both) We will always be together moving on
(singer two) Moving on
(both) So no matter what we do
Lean on me, I'll lean on you
And our love will see us through
We're moving on.

You can't really get the picture with all the (singer one) and (singer two) and (both) signals scattered around, and it may seem tacky to you, but it does sound nice when we sing it. (At least, that's what I think!) And the words aren't too bad. Kind of.

Anyway, I don't want to be boring you. So I guess I'll leave it at that as I can't think of anything else to say apart from I am REALLY looking forward to when I will be 15. And that's in... let me see....10 days! It's getting closer!
Farewell, faithful followers. Ego vobis valedico.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!