Wednesday 30 January 2013

Flowers, fruit and Jacob

Yay!!! I figured out how to put photos on here!!!

You probably think I am pretty thick. After all, it's not that difficult once you know how to do it! You just click the little icon on the top of a page and click Upload!

Awkward...

You just might find me putting a lot of photos on here now. But first of all and before I do that, I just wanted to paste here a passage that I love. (Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. I love a lot of verses.) This particular one comes from Acts. 

Acts 2:17-21

"And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh:
and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: 
And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: 
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord comes:
And it shall come to pass that whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

 On this notable day of my first photos on my blog, let me share a couple of my favourite flower photos. I am very partial to flower photos! This one is probably my favourite one of all time!

 This is looking out our window at the roses planted by the wall. Taken by my sister Danella.

 Pinecones, walnuts and a big flower. What could be better?

        And the last one of flowers or fruit (for now, anyway) apples hanging ripe on our tree. I love fresh fruit! (Yes I know this is an old photo. Who cares?)
 This is my cute little brother Jacob. You can even call him Jay-bird if you like. He's so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had better go now. May the Lord bless you in all that you do.
Blessings, Bonnie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!