Monday 21 October 2013

To Show a Ferris Wheel and a Goat

On Saturday our family went to the Ellesmere A and P Show. It was fun! We met friends there, Abbie won some prizes on her horse Colby and all of us children apart from Jacob entered exhibits (such as baking, art, woodwork, flower arrangements, handwork etc) in the exhibit sheds and won various things. 

Here are some photos from the day. Unfortunately Abbie had her camera most of the day and took entirely horse photos, which I am sure you do not want to see!!! So I've only got goat photos and ferris wheel photos.


This is Daddy on the ferris wheel with Danella and someone else behind Daddy. I can't see who it is sorry!


Sophie and some of the younger ones right at the top


We found these goats partway through our travels. There were four wee kids that were SOOO cute!! I just wanted to pick them up and cuddle them. :) The kids aren't shown and I think these are older goats.


I was told the name of this goat but I forgot it....


Abbie with Colby and some of his ribbons.

All in all it was a most successful day. How did you spend your Saturday?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!