Thursday 7 February 2013

Scratching the Head and Waiting for Inspiration to Strike

Hmmm.......... *scratches head and waits for inspiration to strike*

I wonder what I should write in this post. 

I think I'll just post several inspirational quotes that I found the other day and really like. Here we go:


The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook.
-William James

A wise man learns by the mistakes of others, a fool by his own.
-Latin Proverb

Of all parts of wisdom the practice is the best.
-John Tillotson


And I think I will also advertise the club my sister and I run. We call it the Writing Club, and publish one newsletter every second month.

You can check out our website here.

We run competitions, publish member's writing, recipes, jokes, articles etc. The next issue should be coming out end of February / start of March. If you want to join you'll have to ask nicely!!!!

I know this has been a pretty short post, but all the same, I will have to leave it at that. 

May the Lord bless and guide you today!
Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!