Tuesday 26 February 2013

5 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me

Since I've titled this post 5 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me, I think I better write them:

1.) I love reading books so much that when I can't find one I haven't read for a while, I have been known to read the dictionary.

2.) I'm learning Latin through Language Perfect.

3.) I don't like banana milkshakes that much although if I was given a lot of chocolate ones, I'd drink them all.

4.) My hair will not grow longer than about the bottom of my shoulder blades. It hasn't been cut for years but remains the same length. I've always wanted hair like my sister Danella's, which is lovely and long!

5.) I love watching Laurel and Hardy videos on You Tube. They are hilarious, especially this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!