Saturday 28 September 2013

The Results of a Photographic Friday Afternoon

I thought you might like to see the results of a mini photoshoot us girls (Danella, Sophie, Lydia and I) had yesterday afternoon. :-) It was so much fun. We took photos of each other by our blossom tree... it's so pretty! You'll see what I mean when you see the photos.


First of all, these three gorgeous girls. In case you don't know us very well, I'll just run through each of our names once so you get a general picture of who we are. :) From left: Sophie, Danella and Lydia in front.




Danella







Sophie




Lydia





Me




Just as it was getting dark, (you can see it getting progressively darker in the photos!) Jacob came outside and wanted some photos. So here is Sophie posing with Jacob.


And I'll close with this. How can anyone resist so much concentrated cuteness???


6 comments:

  1. I like photo #17 and 18! Sophie and Jacob look cute.. Er, beautiful is probably a better word. :)

    Lydia poses well with the blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) I'll tell them you said that. They'll be tickled.

      Thank you! I personally (although I may be slightly biased) think Lydia looks gorgeous wherever she is. :)

      Delete
  2. You all are even color coordinated among each other and with the blossoms too! That little Jacob gets me every time- reminds me of my own little munchkin sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Rebekah!

      Awww... little sisters are the cutest. :)

      Delete
  3. Those are lovely photos.
    My favorites are 14 and 17. They look kind of 'professional.'
    You did a great job of posing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Danella took the photos of me and Sophie, but I took all the others. :) It was lots of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation!