Monday 9 September 2013

2 More Interview Responses

My second interview response came from Michael, who doesn't blog and is the second oldest in his family.
Michael is somewhere between 16 and 25, and has been following my blog since August 2013 or later.

Here are some of his interview responses.

Question: What do you do in your spare time?

"Buy and sell LEGO or build things with it!"

Question: What holiday spot sounds best to you? (Choose out of five options)

"Staying by a lake"

Question: What would you like written on your epitaph?

"He helped others"

Question: Any quote / inspirational story / favourite Bible verse etc to share?

"Something I read earlier today here"




My third interview-ee was Danella, who also happens to be my sister. Danella is 14 years old, the third oldest in our family and blogs at Footprints in the Sand. Danella has been following my blog since February or March 2013. 

Here are some of her interview question responses.

Question: What do you do in your spare time?

"I blog, read, play board games, play card games, knit, sew, crochet, embroider, bake, cook, play and umpire netball, play the piano, play the harp, etc. I also love playing with my younger sisters and brothers."

Question: What holiday spot sounds best to you? (Choose out of five choices)

"Staying by a lake"

Question: What would you like written on your epitaph?

"John 14:1-4 “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. And you know the way to where I am going.”

Question: Any quote / inspirational story / favourite Bible verse etc to share?

"This Bible verse was the verse for the week recently on my blog - "I love the Lord, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live." -Psalm 116:1-2 NIV"

Thank you Michael and Danella for taking part in my interview!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!