Friday 6 September 2013

Response to Interview - Aarathyn

Hi everyone... here's our first response to my interview form!!

Meet Aarathyn, a fellow blogger, and the second oldest in her family.

Aarathyn is somewhere between 16 and 25 and has been following my blog since April or May 2013.

Here are some of her interview results:

Question: What do you do in your spare time?

"I love reading, listening to music, watching good movies... lots of stuff. I also used to spend a good deal of time on the swingset, but unfortunately, it's broken right now. :( "

Question: Any quote / inspirational story / favourite Bible verse / etc to share?

"Life is fragile, Handle with prayer."

Question: What holiday spot sounds best to you? (Aarathyn chose out of 5 different choices)

"Staying by a beach"

Question: What would you like written on your epitaph?

"You're asking me?"


Aarathyn, thank you so much for doing this interview. :-) You're wonderful.


(If you did this interview, your results will be posted sometime soon. I'm in the process of typing them up, just be patient!)

Have a  great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!