Thursday 5 September 2013

How You Can Help Me

I've decided that my blog needs something exciting to liven it up.

So:

I have decided to host an interview. If you would like to take part, please feel free to do so. I would love to have as many interview-ites as possible!!!

Rules

1.) If you want to do it, go for it.
2.) If you have a question, ask it.
3.) If you complete it, it will be posted on my blog sometime.
4.) If you do it, thank you very much. It is much appreciated.


YAY! I've managed to get the form to work!! Fill it in above or click here to do it in a new window.

Have a great day / week / month / year!!!   (Or better still, all four.) :-)


7 comments:

  1. Umm...is there supposed to be something there between "It is much appreciated." and "Have a great day / week / month / year!!!"? Because I only see a blank space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Err.. um.. yes. There was supposed to be a form from google drive but that's not working now... so I'm kind of trying to get another one stitched together! Sorry about that. (I'm not very good at the technical side of things as you may have noticed!)

      Delete
    2. You could have changed the HTML a little bit some how, or chopped a bit out when you were putting it in the post. I'd encourage you to open the form, and try doing File > Embed > copy the code there. Then try putting it in the post again. I can't guarantee that will work, but it's worth a try!

      Delete
    3. Yes... I tried again a few times today but it still doesn't work. It says that the form is no longer accepting responses.. which is weird because I still want responses! I don't think I did anything wrong.... so not sure what's happening.

      Delete
    4. Oh, okay! Try opening the form, and click on the tab called "Responses". Make sure "Accepting responses" is ticked.

      This should work. :)

      Delete
    5. Oh wow Esther. You absolute angel. It works now!! How can I ever thank you????

      Delete
    6. You're welcome. I'm sure if you Googled the problem you'd find an answer. :) I've just learned from trial and error. Google's been my best friend for a lot of things! :)

      Delete

Join the conversation!