Monday 19 October 2015

Guest Post // Margaret from Happy In Heels

Hi! My name is Margaret and my fashion blog is




 
I hit a squirrel with an acorn.
I really didn’t mean to. It just turns out that I can throw an acorn a lot faster and more accurately then I thought I could. Oops.
But no worries, said acorn gave said squirrel nothing more than a bad attitude. I feel bad for the squirrel. Not because getting hit by an acorn hurts, but because it would probably be really embarrassing. 
A squirrel getting hit with an acorn is like a kid getting hit with an ice cream cone.
Embarrassment can hold us back from doing amazing things.
So can self-doubt.
I surprised myself by actually being able to hit what I was aiming for. Sometimes we don’t realize what we are capable of.
God intends each of us do to great things.
Hitting a squirrel with an acorn is really not that big of an accomplishment.  But I’m sure that one day I will accomplish big things so long as I don’t let embarrassment and doubt stand in my way.
And so long as I realize that I can hit what I am aiming for.

Thanks for reading my guest post and be sure to check out my blog at
~Margaret


  

 

1 comment:

  1. This is a neat post. Thank you for posting it.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation!