Wednesday 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas from Bonnie

Guess what today's post is about...... yup, it could hardly be anything other than a Merry Christmas post, could it???

But before I get on with it, I want to you to have a wee listen to this beautiful Christmas carol...




Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Luke 2:10
And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people.

Luke 2:11
For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.




I wish you great joy this Christmas and blessings abundant for 2015. :) May the Lord be with you and may you shine His light wherever you go.


2 comments:

  1. I just recently watched that! It is SO neat! :D Awesome verses, I hope you have a wonderful CHRISTmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is cool isn't it! They play a piano in ways no one else thought possible! :) I did have a wonderful Christmas thank you, and hope you did too.

      Delete

Join the conversation!