Tuesday 2 December 2014

Happy 7th Birthday, Caleb!

Today is a very special day - my brother Caleb turns seven!


Caleb Luke is the eighth oldest child in our family, and the third oldest boy.


Caleb is such an awesome brother. He's so compassionate and always ready to share what he has with others. He loves creativity and making stuff.

Happy seventh birthday, Caleb! Have a great year being seven and may the Lord bless you greatly!

post signature
PS. Most of my family and I are away at the moment until the 12th Dec so all posts from now until then were automatically scheduled by me before we went away. :) I will not be able to reply to comments, emails etc until then. 


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your brothers birthdays are very close. :) Happy birthday, Caleb! :D

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation!