Wednesday 6 November 2013

Cute Christmassy Ideas

I came across these in various places and since it is getting kinda close to Christmas, I decided to post them so you all can enjoy them too!


These ones are adorably cute and don't look too difficult. I think it's just white icing, a jumbo marshmellow and some lollies for decoration. So cute. :)


Now this cake is so incredible. Below I found a closeup picture of the strawberry santas.


As you can see, all you do is cut the top off the strawberry to use as a hat and stuff it with whipped cream. Then you dob whipped cream onto the front for buttons and onto the hat for a pompom and it's done!



These cupcakes are amazing. They look quite tricky to do but they are so cute!


Apparently this is actually a cake. Amazing!


I just love these 'collapsed snowmen' cookies.


Aren't these just the cutest?


This nativity scene appears to be made entirely out of iced cookies!


A cute edible wreath made entirely out of sausage rolls. Apart from the bow at the bottom, of course.


Anyone will have to admit this is completely adorable. I have no idea how you would go about making it, but it is totally cute all the same!


This christmassy fruit tree is a neat idea. I love the rockmelon star at the top.




 Christmas seems to have sneaked up on me this year. Did you know that there is only 48 days until Christmas Day as of 6th November??? That's terrible! I'll have to get started on presents!

What are your Christmas plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!