Thursday 29 September 2016

2016 Survey

I've decided it's time to survey you all. I want to know things like what time of day you stop by and whether my readership is still predominately female. I want to know what your preferred following method is and what the link to your blog is (if you have one). These things are best found out through a survey, so here is that survey! *proceeds to get really excited*
I'd so appreciate you taking five minutes out of your day and filling out my survey so I can satisfy my curiosity. You, my friend, are awesome. Thank you!

I'll do a post with the survey responses so you can see what you all said. The survey will remain live for...hmmm... let's say a fortnight (two weeks). :)

Have fun! And thank you!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting a survey, dear Bonnie... I completed it, but not in full... I wanted to tell you that I love whatever you choose to share...I always leave inspired and blessed. Thank you for writing and may the Father continue to use you to touch lives! Sending smiles your way, friend!
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for filling out my survey! :) Awww... you are so sweet. I'm so thrilled you are blessed by my small blog!

      Delete
  2. How many times can you fill the survey out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh, once would be nice, otherwise I won't get a very accurate picture of what my readers are saying.

      Delete
  3. I did the survey! It was so fun...I kinda want to do one for MY blog now. ;) This was a fun post, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks!! :) *chants* DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. It's definitely not my idea. :P

      Delete
  4. I was really fun doing your survey?
    When are you going to post the results?
    -Susanna
    https://saratommy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it!
      In a week or maybe a bit more. Not sure yet.

      Delete

Join the conversation!