Friday 10 March 2017

The Blue Sky Tag // Joke Competition

Good morning, friends! (Or good afternoon, or good evening, if where you live it right now happens to be a time other than morning.)

I was tagged by Hanne for the Blue Sky Tag. Yay! Thank you, Hanne!



Rules:

1.Thank the person who tagged you
2.Answer their 11 questions
3.Tag 11 people
4.Give them 11 questions to answer


That seems easy enough! On with Hanne's questions.

Actually, after looking at these questions, something is occurring to me. I feel like I've already mentioned answers to pretty much all of them on my blog before. The problem doesn't lie with the questions - the problem lies with me, having shared so openly about like everything about me on my blog. Haha. Well anyway. Let's still attempt these questions. I'm going to just link a blog post if that's a relevant answer.


What’s your favorite smell (if you have one?)
I love flower scents (a nice rose, anyone???). Also food cooking is pretty unbeatable.

What are your pet peeves?
Unpunctuality. Especially when something could have been done about it. 
- People mispronouncing words. I don't care when it's me mispronouncing the words, just when I know what the right pronunciation is and the person isn't using it. 
- When you've just cleaned something and someone comes in and messes it up. Story of my life.

What websites do you visit the most often?
I visit my own relatively frequently. Also Facebook, Blogger, Gmail and the Open Polytechnic website. 

What is something that you’ll NEVER do again?
I'll NEVER do the 11th year of my life again. :/ Because I just keep getting older. 

What’s a memory from your childhood that’s particularly vivid?
There's a whole bunch of vivid memories here.

What’s your favorite drink?
Tea.

What’s the most illegal thing you’ve done?
Driven above the speed limit.

What is your favorite music artist?
I have way too many favourites. I tend to pick favourite songs over favourite artists because each song is different! :) Some of my favourite music is discussed herehere and here.

If you wrote an autobiography, what would you name it?
Bonnie's Blessings. Because I'm really creative.

What takes up too much of your time?

What place do you most want to travel to?
Probably Europe or Israel. 


And that was that! Fun, right? :D

Here are the 9 people I'm tagging (because I didn't think any of my other bloggy friends would want to get involved :P) although if you aren't tagged and you want to be because you love my questions so much, never mind, you'll just have to content yourself with reading the responses from the people in the following list.

1. Ashley all the way from Precious Moments
2. Allie spreading joy at Spreading My Joy
3. Katie who hails from Katie Deanne
4. Hannah travelling but stopping in occasionally at Kiwi Travel Stories and More
5. Paige who hides out at Paige's Pages
6. Jonathan possibly needing ideas at Fishing for Ideas
7. Clare blogging at Clare's Spot
8. Rebekah remarking at Rebekah's Remarks
9. Kiley the country gurl from Country Gurl

And these are the 11 questions you all can answer if you like. If you don't like, no pressure at all. JK I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND MAKE YOU ANSWER THEM. JK again I was kidding.

1. If you could change one thing about the past, what would it be?
2. Which one of your five senses would you give up and live without if you had to?
3. What is your middle name?
4. What animal, starting with the first letter of your first name, do you like the most?
5. Would you rather have free Wifi everywhere you go or free coffee everywhere you go?
6. How do you want to be remembered?
7. Would you rather have a cat with a dog's personality or a dog with a cat's personality?
8. If you could master one skill you don't currently possess, what would it be?
9. Would you rather fight one hundred duck sized horses or one horse sized duck?
10. Which are you more likely to fight for: love or money?
11. What makes you cry?

Okey dokey, that's that!

Let's have a nice joke competition to finish off. Comment your entry! :) I'll pick my favourite out of the comments. Ready? GOOOO!
post signature

10 comments:

  1. OK, YOU"RE QUESTIONS ARE THE WEIRDESTTTT. But thank you for tagging me! I already have most of the answers in my head..excepet for #9 like sheesh girl!
    Akkk, I'm so bad at jokes! Srsly??

    ummmmm... k, here's something.
    -----------------------------

    The Old-Fashioned Lady.

    My friend is a rather old-fashioned lady, always quite delicate and elegant, especially in language. She and her husband were planning a week's vacation in Florida, so she wrote to a particular campground and asked for a reservation.

    She wanted to make sure the campground was fully equipped, but didn't know how to ask about the toilet facilities. She couldn't bring herself to write the word "toilet" in her letter. After much deliberation, she finally came up with the old-fashion term, " bathroom commode."

    But when she wrote that down, she still thought she was being too forward. So she started all over again, rewrote the entire letter and referred to the bathroom commode merely as the " B.C. " " Does the campground have its own B.C. is what she actually wrote.

    Well, the campground owner wasn't old-fashioned at all and when he got the letter, he just couldn't figure out what the women was talking about. That "B.C." business really stumped him. After worrying about it for a while, he showed the letter to several campers, but they couldn't imagine what the lady meant either. So, the campground owner, finally coming to the conclusion that the lady must be asking about the location of the local Baptist Church, sat down and wrote the following reply:

    Dear Madam,

    I regret, very much the delay in answering your letter, but I now take the pleasure of informing you that a B.C. is located 9 miles north of the campground, and is capable of seating 250 people at one time. It is located in a beautiful pine grove and is opened only on Sundays and Wednesdays. I admit it is quite a distance away if you are in the habit of going regularly, but no doubt you will be pleased to know that a great number of people take their lunches along and make a day of it. They usually arrive early and stay late. My daughter met her husband in the B.C.

    The last time my wife and I went was six years ago, and it was so crowded we had to stand up the whole time we were there. Sometimes it is so crowded, there are 5 to a seat. It may interest you to know that right now there is a supper planed to raise money to buy more seats. They're going to hold it in the basement of the B.C.

    I would like to say it pains me very much not to be able to go more regularly, but is surely not due to lack of desire on my part. As we grow older, it seems to be more of an effort, particularly in the cold weather.

    If you decide to come down to our campground, perhaps I could go with you for the first time you go, sit with you an introduce you to all the older folks. We will be sure to have a seat up in the front where you can be seen by everyone.

    Remember we are a friendly community.

    Sincerely yours,

    (The campground owner)


    ok ok. that's terribly long.. but it was really funny..right?? When we first read that we laughed and laughed..so that was my best!! =D
    Thanks again for the tag!!!! *i love tags*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha that was fantastic! I'm going to show this to my family. They'll love it. :D

      Glad you like the tag! Sorry my questions are "the weirdest". :P

      Delete
    2. haha, good! (was it the longest comment you've ever received?? :)) I hope they will!
      Yeah! It's really okay... if you only knew how weird I am around my family/friends. So weird that I'll take "you're weird" as a compliment!! Lol! =D

      Delete
    3. Yes that would have to be the longest comment ever! :)
      Heheee I love it :D

      Delete
  2. Oh yes, I remember enjoying that joke Paige quoted. It's really good, haha. There's also this one: https://au.pinterest.com/pin/447123069227767425/ I should be able to think of some more jokes, my Grandad's always telling them.. but maybe not. :P Anyway, it was good to read your answers to the tag too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, I love love love that joke! :D You guys are making my day amazing.
      Thanks, Jessica!

      Delete
  3. Yeeeessss you did it!!
    Hehe then I suppose we wouldn't really get along if we had to speak irl because I intentionally mispronounce words all the time XD

    “I visit my own relatively frequently.” HEHE #thebloggerlife

    hehe I love your humor! As for jokes….

    HOW TO CALL THE POLICE WHEN YOU'RE OLD AND DON'T MOVE FAST ANYMORE.

    George Phillips, an elderly man from Meridian, Mississippi, was going up to bed, when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the garden shed, which she could see from the bedroom window. George opened the back door to go turn off the light, but saw that there were  people in the shed stealing things.

    He phoned the police, who asked "Is someone in your house?"
    He said "No," but some people are breaking into my garden shed and stealing from me.

    Then the police dispatcher said "All patrols are busy. You should lock your doors and an officer will be along when one is available.."

    George said, "Okay."

    He hung up the phone and counted to 30. Then he phoned the police again..

    "Hello,I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people stealing things from my shed.. Well, you don't have to worry about them now because I just shot and killed them both, the dogs are eating them right now." and he hung up.

    Within five minutes, six Police Cars, a SWAT Team,a Helicopter, two Fire Trucks, a Paramedic, and an Ambulance showed up at the Phillips' residence, and caught the burglars red-handed.

    One of the Policemen said to George , "I thought you said that you'd shot them!"
    George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!"

    The Moral of the Story: Don't mess with old people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun tag Bonnie! I think the most illegal thing I have ever done was climb a billboard and sit on the catwalk. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I love it! Must have been a pretty big billboard!

      Delete

Join the conversation!