I found out only recently how you add a signature to the bottom of your posts, and since I thought it was such a brilliant idea I just knew I had to make a tutorial and share it with you guys too. :) I have a feeling this will only work on blogger blogs though, so sorry all you wordpress users!
1. Make a signature using photo editing software. I used PicMonkey.
2. Save the image onto your computer.
3. Upload the image onto a hosting site. I used Photobucket.
4. Copy the direct link of the image and paste it within this code. Note: Replace only the part within quotation marks, “YOUR IMAGE URL“. Do not remove quotations.
<img class="left" alt="post signature" src="YOUR-IMAGE-URL">So now it should look like this:
<img alt="post signature" src="http://i1110.photobucket.com/yourimage.png" />5. Log on to your Blogger account. Click 'Settings', then 'Posts and Comments'. There should be a section that says somewhere 'Post Template'. Click 'Add' and paste that code you just created into your box.
6. If you want your signature to be centered, use this code:
<center><img alt="post7. If you find that your signature comes up right at the top of your post and you want it to come a little lower down, either press Enter each time you open a new post draft, or add the following space code thingy a couple times before the code in your post template box.
Hopefully that was remotely understandable. :) If you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave them below. Did you find my tutorial helpful?