Monday 7 July 2014

Leibster-ish Award

I'm considering myself tagged. Because I love the questions.
And this is my official Leibster-ish Award, because I'm not going to play by the rules and I'm just going to answer the questions. Sorry, anyone who cares!



1. If given the choice between skydiving or bungee jumping which would you choose?
Skydiving.

2. Do you play an instrument? If so, which one?
Piano and violin, a bit of recorder and I used to play the harp.

3. If you could safely jump off of a swing that's going really high, would you do it?
Um... maybe! That would be quite fun.

4. Which is better: Winter or Summer?
Summer!!!

5. Are you right handed or left handed?
Right handed.

6. Can you wear just one sock without it driving you crazy?
Absolutely not. Even socks with holes annoy me like anything.

7. Have you ever ridden on top of a bus?
Yup.

8. What is your opinion of poptarts?
I actually don't know what they are. *quickly googles* I'm sure they are very nice.

9. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
*again quickly googles* "A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could if a woodchuck could chuck wood."
The amount of wood that woodchucks would chuck on a given day varies greatly with the individual woodchuck. According to a Wall Street Journal article, New York State wildlife expert Richard Thomas found that a woodchuck could chuck around 35 cubic feet of dirt in the course of digging a burrow. Thomas reasoned that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would chuck an amount equal to 700 pounds.
Some say it depends on three factors:
The woodchuck's desire to chuck said wood.
The woodchuck's need to chuck the aforementioned wood.
The woodchuck's ability to chuck the wood when it is a woodchuck

10. Who's cooler: Batman or Spiderman?
Not sure. Probably neither, to tell you the truth.

11. Are you a stalker?
Sometimes. :D When the opportunity and/or necessity arises.


By the way, this is the 350th post I've written for this blog. :D


PS. Thank you to you lovely people who let me know there was a problem with the images on my blog. I'm having to slowly reinstate each one manually, which is proving to be a mammoth job because all our photos are in different folders on our computer and it can be very difficult finding the same photo again or even a suitable replacement! (I'm also having to fix up all the posts I've scheduled for the next wee while, including for the week I'm on camp because there are some other non-image related faults with them.) You'll just have to bear with me until I can sort things out. Thank you one and all for your patience! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!