1. I would actually really love to go skydiving when I am old enough. I might even write a blog post about it.
2. When I'm biking to or from my work I usually sing to myself to keep from being to bored, you know. Not too loudly, just loud enough that I can hear myself. Do you know how hard it is to sing while biking? You get really breathless and the song ends up being "..lyrics..... pant, pant.....lyrics.... pant, pant.... pant". It's fun anyway and I always do it until I meet a cyclist coming from the other direction and I have to stop.
3. I. Do. Not. Like. The. Scary. Bits. In. Movies.
4. I loooooove wrapping up presents!!! Okay, maybe that came out a little weird. Let me explain. I always find it really hard to pick presents for people, but when it comes time to wrap them I get out all the fancy wrapping paper (or make my own, that works too) and ribbons and stickers and have a lot of fun. :D
5. I own an awesome pair of pink crocs with a yellow smiley face (one of those jibbitz thingies) on the left one.
6. I love the number 12. It's so even. So finished. One dozen. Twelve. Six Times Two. Three Times Four. Eleven Plus One. Yeah, I think you get the picture.
7. I have never, ever, ever tried the tiniest drop of coffee before.