Friday 14 March 2014

Sunflower Award


You know those awesome moments when you find new blogs and you just read through them and then you find links to other blogs and then you read through those and before you know it you've travelled all over the world via blogging?

I love that. :) Anyway, today I was doing just that. I found (among many other awesome blogs) this one. The author of that blog got tagged in a Sunflower Blogger Award a little down her page of posts and she ended it by saying that anyone who was reading it was tagged. So I consider myself tagged.

These are her questions, which I will now proceed to answer.


1. What would you title your autobiography?
Oh help, I would have no clue. Probably Bonnie's Blessings because I just really like the alliteration of that. And the fact that I have lots of blessings. :)

2. How would you describe your feelings to a person who had never experienced love before?
What kind of love? The love of God? It is warm and wide and vast and deep and holy and wonderful and pure and merciful and sacred and touching and sweet and melodious and strong and comforting and tough and stands-the-test-of-time and compassionate and peaceful and beautiful and awesome and amazing and oh dear, how on earth can I describe it???

3. The sun is setting, it's your last day on earth. How did you spend your last day?
Wow, tough question. I spent a lot of time with my family saying goodbye and stuff like that.... I spent a lot of time with my Heavenly Father.... I spent time doing the sort of stuff you would expect (sorting out my will lol)... and now the sun is setting and I'm just going to enjoy watching the sun set... It's a beautiful sunset. Wait, did that sound totally weird? Probably. Sorry!

4. Your happy color.
Passionfruit. The cross between pink and orange and yellow and peach.

5. Your favorite flower is in bloom, do you a. pick it, b. let it grow and slowly fade and dry the petals c. find a way to extract seeds so you can plant even more next year.
Pick it and enjoy it.

6. Your worst fear has come to pass. What just happened?  
I've been turned into a spider. 

7. Though a series of events you suddenly find out you are a princ
ess, how do you handle this? Do you resign and go back to private life, or believe that some people are born great and others have greatness thrust upon them, and that this is your duty come what may. This. Is. My. Duty. And. I. Shall. Enjoy. It. 

8. What animal have you always wanted to keep for a pet that you are sure no one would let you keep? A dog. When I am older I want one of those adorably cute dogs that sits in your lap for hours and lets you cuddle it and doesn't want too many walks. ;)

9. You get a chance to live overseas for one year, where would you go and what would you do?
These are really good questions! Well, I'd probably go on a world trip (if money was no object). I would go everywhere and do everything and see everything. Europe, Africa, Asia, America, everywhere. 
If that's not allowed then I would love to go help somewhere (an orphanage in Ethiopia) or someplace where I could really be a blessing. I don't know... a mission or something like that maybe. A Mercy ship.

10. You fall asleep and wake up in your favorite childhood storybook. What are you going to do and how are you going to get out?
What I am going to do: Wake up. How I am going to get out: Arise from my slumbers. :P

11. Do you multi-task? Does it hinder or help you?
Yes I multi task. I have been known to listen to my ipod and read a book at the same time, believe it or not. ;) At my job we have to multi task a lot. I quite enjoy it actually. Although I suppose it depends on what the two tasks are!


That's it! Now I am supposed to tag 11 people and then pose 11 of my own questions. If I missed you out and you want to be tagged, then you are tagged!!
And your questions are the 11 above, because I am lazy and can't be bothered thinking of my own. :)

Tagging:


(You don't have to do it unless you feel like it... but I think it would be cool. I'd love to see how you answer those questions!)




8 comments:

  1. So we have to answer the same questions as you did?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes (try to invent your own answers as much as possible) :)

      Delete
    2. Done:
      http://philipsampson.wordpress.com/2014/03/17/1997/

      Delete
  2. Unfortunately I am going to have to excuse myself from this, sorry. I am no longer doing tags for the time being, partly due to less time, more privacy and the fact that Shining Arrows is no longer a 'personal' blog, if you know what I mean. Sorry. :\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well, never mind. I completely understand. In fact, I kind of thought you might not do it. :)

      Delete
  3. heehee I just saw this, haven't been in the blogging sphere in ages. And no I don't mind although I doubt I'll be able to link to 11 people! :)

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation!