Saturday 22 March 2014

Guest Posters Wanted

I don't know if you remember, but in this post I mentioned as one of my goals for 2014 that I wanted to have 5 guest posters posting here this year. I have so far had one.

So, what do you think?

Should I try and get four more intrepid volunteers?

I have actually already asked two people. One has said that she will do it... it's just a question of how long it will take. So I can wait for her post. That's okay. The other person I asked said she can't make any promises because she's really busy at the moment. That's also okay.

However.... I would love it if someone else would volunteer as well! Preferably more than one person! Let's go for ten guest posters!

I honestly don't care who you are or what you say, (provided it's interesting and of course I will preview it first to make sure it's appropriate!) Anyone who can write will be joyfully hailed with much anticipation!

If you want to post on my blog, please contact me here.

Please!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!