Sunday 20 January 2013

Sunday the 20th of January

I titled this post Sunday the 20th of January simply because I couldn't be bothered thinking up a fancier name!

Yup, I'm tired. After the kids left camp, the leaders stayed up till one o'clock talking, eating and watching movies. My sister and I went to bed at 11, but for us that was still pretty late! We usually go to bed at around 8-9 o'clock most nights. So couple that little lot with a week of being a leader at a kids camp, a late night at the start of the week.... and guess what you get???? Exhaustion!

And I can't wait to go on camp next time. Yup, I'm strange.

Oh dear. I can't think of what else I was going to say.... Aha! I remembered.

That's right. This afternoon we watched the Sherwood Pictures movie Courageous. I have never seen it before, so it was a bit of an experience. I have seen two of their movies, Flywheel and Facing the Giants before. They are all really good! I do think, though, that probably one of the best ones is Facing the Giants. I don't know why, but that just appeals to me!

If you've ever seen any of them you'll probably wonder why on earth that is my favourite. Don't look at me like that!

*holds up hands in mock shock, then stops kidding and gets on with the blog post*

Random fact of the day: For dessert (I'm writing this after dinner) we had two chocolates each. I love chocolate. In fact, I LOVE chocolate!

I think I'll leave you with that..... But for now, have a great evening and hopefully I'll catch you tomorrow.

Einnob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!