Monday 28 December 2015

Hand Lettering Tutorial (video)

Good morning!

I have something a tiny bit exciting for you today....

I've no doubt you remember a post from a little while back which entailed me talking about art in general and the different ways I like doing arty sort of things. I mentioned that I was using entirely photos in the post because I didn't like doing videos because of how annoying they are to work with. Well, I've finally gotten myself a cellphone and decided that maybe doing a video would be a tiny bit easier on a cellphone... long story short here's my experimental video, a tutorial on my favourite kind of hand lettering.

It's a bit of a basic tutorial but I hope you like it... and Ashley, I'm sorry it's been so long in coming!







How was your Christmas? Ours was fantastic. We had a lovely day with our family and some friends.
Have a great week! :)


4 comments:

  1. We had family over and went to the Christmas service at our church were we did a new stick dance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool! Sounds like fun. You'll have to show it to us sometime!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Bonnie! I'm so excited to watch the videos and I'm going to send this post to my sister. Thanks so much for doing it. :)
    Love,
    Ashley
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All good! I'll be happy if I could be of any help at all.

      Delete

Join the conversation!