- Having your hair pulled back tightly in a bun for work. Then coming home, letting your hair out and having a massively sore head for the rest of the day because your hair was up so tightly.
- When you get the hiccups and you're trying to be serious. Not good.
- Finding out that when you had said something to someone, they had misinterpreted what you had said and gotten a conclusion from it that you hadn't meant at all. Fortunately the general outcome was good though.
- Accidentally calling a random stranger "Mum".
- Going for a long walk in the hills with some friends and getting a horrendous stitch halfway down. Having to stop and wait while your silly stitch slowly goes away and your friends all awkwardly stop walking and stand round watching you. Whyyyy is it only me who seems to get those things?!
- Biking along and suddenly feeling something go down your top. You hear an ominous buzzing sound, and panicking, slam on your bike's brakes, feeling a sharp stinging sensation on your chest. You rip open your jacket to find that a bee had flown down your front and stung you just below your neck. While you were biking.
- Getting instructions muddled up and doing the wrong thing at the wrong time. Arrrgh.
- Being at an event where everyone is talking to everyone else and having no one to talk to. So you find a likely-looking person who is on their own and wander nonchalantly over towards them. You hold out your hand and say, "Hi, I don't think I've met you before. I'm Bonnie." They tell you their name, stare awkwardly at the ground for a millisecond then promptly walk away. Leaving you standing there alone once more.
- Passing my restricted driving test first try! I can now drive on my own! Hooray! :)
- Mastering a tricky piece of music.
- Genuine people. What the world needs is more honesty and genuine-ness, folks! People who work hard for something they believe in and who won't give ground.
- This wee trick (try it on someone ;) )
You: I bet I can get you to say the colour green within a minute.-Teaching Jana to do something new. I taught her that whenever I make my fingers into a gun and go, "bang, bang", she pretends to shoot me back. It's very cute. (Here she is, laughing at how cute she is.)
Them: You can't!
You: Say the colours of the American flag.
Them: Red, white and blue.
You: I got you! You said red!
Them: No, you said you couldn't get me to say green!
You: Hahahaha you said green.......
- BLOSSOMS EVERYWHERE!!!!! So pretty!!
- (And while we're on the subject of 'so pretty', can we just pause a moment to admire my beautiful sister Lydia?)
- Being very excited about exciting things coming up.
- When you decide to purchase something and then find that it's on sale or the tag is wrong so you get it for cheaper than you thought you were going to.