Monday 5 May 2014

Some Random Thoughts

Jana is such a precious little life. I can't believe how fast these last 3 months have gone! It seems that it was only yesterday we woke up to find we had another gorgeous little blessing bundle. Having a baby in the house is such a wonderful time.

Touching her chubby little cheeks and seeing her giggle with delight when I pick her up and show her books.

Sharing those 'special sister smiles'.

When she has been crying and she suddenly stops crying when you pick her up and looks at you with her big eyes as if to say, "I'll stop crying now that you're here!"

Having the privilege of holding her while Mum gets other things done.

Because it is a privilege. It won't be long before she'll be a beautiful big grown up girl and I'll look fondly back at the memories of these precious days. 

Psalm 127:3 says "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward."

It really is a joy to serve Him in such a beautiful and wonderful way. Whenever I see my youngest sister I can't help but feel so happy that Jesus gave her to us.

While I was away at camp I missed out on this privilege of holding her for a whole 6 days. I can't believe how much I missed it!





2 comments:

Join the conversation!