Friday 16 May 2014

A Beautiful Sunset to Make you Happy

I was biking home from work this evening watching the sun go down behind some hills. It was an absolutely beautiful sight.  Well, I was so disappointed I didn't have my camera with me because it was such a gorgeous sunset! You know sometimes you get these amazing sunsets and sometimes they're a bit boring. This one was stunning.

In fact, I knew you'd be so sad that I didn't have my camera with me so I could show you my beautiful sunset.... so I took some initiative and hunted up this gorgeous sunset for you to enjoy instead. 

Beautiful sunsets make me happy. :) So here's a beautiful sunset to make you happy. Gaze upon it for a while and fully appreciate the beauty in this scene. (After all, I went to a lot of trouble to find it for you, you know!)



2 comments:

Join the conversation!