Tuesday 14 January 2014

I am Currently Away

This is just a random post.

1. I am away at camp at the moment. Don't you wish you were there too????

2. When someone says *Headdesk* I usually roll my eyes because honestly, I don't believe anyone actually does it. Do you actually do it?


(Sit there watching it for a while. It seriously gets on your nerves.)

3. This is brilliant. It's 101 ideas to use for blog posts when you get stuck.

4. Some cute babies...









5. Mum is only 4 weeks away from her due date!! Sooo cannot wait to hold our new precious baby!! Life is such a blessing.... so excited!



3 comments:

  1. Hey! Since this is a random post, I can be random too, right? :) I just found your blog and I <3 the Cooper kids books! :) Which one is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Odyssey Lover, thank you for commenting, and yes, feel free to be random! :)
      I like them all. The Deadly Curse of Toco-Rey is quite cool, and so is the Door in the Dragon's Throat. I like them all though!! It's hard to pick a favourite.

      Delete
  2. #2: I almost did that the other day - can't remember why though!

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation!