Thursday 28 November 2013

This Post Has No Title


Here you can find a post that has some awesome Christmas crafts you can do with toilet paper rolls. (Empty ones of course!)

You know the two main camel types - the Dromedaries and Bactrians? The Dromedary has one hump and the Bactrian has two. Well, I found out the other day that you can remember which is which quite easily. Just lie the capital letters of their names - D and B - on their side, then you can see immediately how many humps each has.

I have added several pages to my blog recently: A Blogroll and a Contact Me page.








(True!!)





2 comments:

  1. I'm so prone to knowing I'm forgetting somthing and not knowing what, but I did know the colours of Google

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!

      I know it has lots of colours, but I couldn't actually tell you which ones in which order. Not that it matters very much!

      Delete

Join the conversation!