Saturday 7 January 2017

Music I've Been Loving

Well today I'm here with another installment of Music I've Been Loving. I've been introduced to some amazing new music here with the Campbells and I just know you guys are going to be so blessed! :)


Our first song is Lauren Daigle's Power to Redeem. Actually, funny story, a while back I posted a Lauren Daigle song and one of my readers contacted me to say that because of that, she and her family got hooked on Lauren Daigle and purchased her CD and everything! How cool is that. Lauren Daigle if you are reading this I'm a great publicity person :P
Anyway, on with the song. You are going to love this one!



Now we have a song by Big Daddy Weave. Now this music video looks very interesting and I'd love to watch it (sadly we don't have enough wifi here to watch videos so you'll just have to enjoy these videos without me). Here is Overwhelmed by Big Daddy Weave.



I love this next one!! Unspoken have an incredible way of doing background music to the vocals and bring it all together so it sounds so cool. Plus the words to this are just awesome. Start a Fire is definitely one of my newest favourites! It makes me want to dance!



Now this next one REALLY makes me want to dance, but in a slightly different way to the others! I just love to waltz and this is my favourite waltz in the world. It's a bit of a different kind of musical piece to the others I'm posting but don't rubbish it just because it's classical. The Skater's Waltz is incredibly famous and for good reason! It's gorgeous. My favourite version of it is Andre Rieu's version (I heard him playing it live back in New Zealand!) but this one will be nice, too, I'm sure.



Hillsong's Like Incense has a funny reason it's included in this post. It's one we actually used to sing at church back in New Zealand several years ago! The other day it just came back to me (you know how you sometimes randomly have songs going round and round in your head? Yup it was one of those ones) and I have listened to it over and over since then! Such a beautiful song which I know you will love.



Our last song is one you do not want to miss. Hidden by United Pursuit is just such a neat worship song and I can't think of a nicer way to end this post than with a song like this.



Have you heard any of these songs before?
What music have you been loving recently?
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Ah...I just love music! So inspiring and encouraging! My sister gave me Casting Crowns Lifesong for my birthday and it has become a firm favourite of mine, especially as Praise You in the Storm is on it...an all-time favorite of mine! {{smiles}} Oh my, I just adore Lauren Daigle's music too! She has an amazingly unique voice and her songs have powerful lyrics!
    Thanks for sharing, Bonnie! Hugs to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how neat! I've been enjoying Casting Crowns recently.. I love their song Praise You In the Storm!! It's so lovely.
      Have you heard Lauren Daigle's song Once and For All? Wow, that one is just awesome! :)
      Hugs to you as well. God bless

      Delete

Join the conversation!