Tuesday 14 July 2015

Happy birthday, Danella!!

Today I'd like to wish a very, extremely, happy 16th birthday to my wonderful sister, Danella.


Danella's the third oldest in our family; one down from me, and has always been an incredible sister. She's such a sweet girl, always ready to help out with anything!

Danella has an inspiring relationship with the Lord.

She's servant hearted and full of fun.


Danella's been there for me through thick and through thin. She's always ready to laugh, listen to my silly jokes and play card games with me. :P We make a great team and balance each other out.


Danella, I hope you have an absolutely amazing birthday. May you continue to be the wonderfully amazing girl that you are. May the Lord bless you greatly.

Happy sweet 16th!
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Danella! Being sixteen is great, so I hope you have a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rhoda! :-)
    Danella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! Your article is so nice. My niece’s birthday is about to come and I would love to celebrate this day at one of my favorite sweet 16 venues nyc with her friends. Please share some party ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you for commenting with your encouraging words!
      Sweet 16 party ideas.. hmmm... I guess it depends on what she likes to do and what her friends like to do. I couldn't look at the link you put in because it wouldn't load for some reason. I'd recommend doing what she likes to do. For example if she loves ice skating you could maybe go ice skating with her and her friends. I'm not really too sure to be honest - I'm not a very good party organizer! I hope you find something great!

      Delete

Join the conversation!