Saturday 2 August 2014

Wow, What Camouflage!

Floating around on the internet recently have been this whole pile of amazing photos depicting animals hiding with incredible camouflage. God made them so wonderfully, didn't he!

Here are my personal favourite ten. Can you find the animals in each picture? I've found them all!! (Feel free to click on each image to make it bigger if you need to.)


1
 2

3
 4
 5
 6
 7
 8

9
 10

Did you find them all? Well done! Don't give any away in the comments though, will you!

post signature

11 comments:

  1. I can't find some of them! Number 5 is AMAZING!! :D I loved this post, Bonnie! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep looking, Sarah! ;) Number 5 is awesome, isn't it! I'm glad you loved this post. God did such an amazing job creating the world, didn't he!

      Delete
    2. And I am also publishing an 'official answers' blog post to this one on Monday, which will hopefully help a lot. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Well done, Tobias! 9 is the hardest, plus it's blurry so it's even more difficult!

      Delete
    2. I've uploaded a less blurry version. Can you find it now?

      And I am also publishing an 'official answers' blog post to this one on Monday, which will hopefully help a lot. :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! These are really cool! i found some of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've found all except 9.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On Monday I'm posting the official answers to number 9.... Good job on finding the others though!

      Delete
    2. I think I've found 9... not sure though.

      Delete

Join the conversation!