Saturday 24 August 2013

Caleb Luke Smithies

For those of you who have just joined us, I'm doing a series of posts about my family members. Today, I'm posting about my second-youngest brother, Caleb.

Have you missed Dad, Jacob, BenSophie or Abigail?

Anyway, Caleb. :-)

Caleb is currently (better get this right!!!) 5 years old, turning 6 in December. He is yet another blond-haired blue-eyed boy! All the boys in our family have blond hair and blue or hazel eyes. And all the girls in our family have brown hair and brown or hazel eyes! Strange, but true.


Here is Caleb, showing off his boat. I believe Ben and Johnny made this boat and painted it for him.



In the above photo, Caleb dressed up as an Indian for Ben and Johnny to play Cowboys and Indians with him. Here he is with his wooden tomahawk that the boys made.

Caleb is such a kind boy. He will give his toys to Jacob if Jacob wants them. He is always gentle when playing with someone smaller than himself. Caleb loves hugs. He will come up to one of us older girls and throw his arms around us and ask for a hug. :-) He is so cute.


"Look at what I made with my Lego!"

Caleb loves saying and doing kind things to people. He is very considerate of other's feelings and loves doing jobs for us. He is such a good helper.

Caleb is very cheerful and loves to go around the house humming his own songs. He even made up a song that he often requests we sing during our singing time after our Bible reading in the evening- it goes something along the lines of "I love God and God loves me back".

Caleb, keep shining for Jesus! I love your helpfulness and joyful attitude, you make our home happy. May the Lord bless you your whole life through. I pray His richest blessings on you both now and when you grow up.


 I love you so much and pray that the Lord will reveal Himself to you in deeper and deeper ways as you grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!